IHHA (International Helping Hands Association) is established as an association of Ethiopian and Eritrean Evangelical Christians who used to be refugees in East Africa but currently reside in the USA, Canada, and other countries. We are formed and organized under the Colorado Non-Profit religious Corporation law; and as a non partisan organization exclusively for charity purposes within the meaning of Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- To help refugees in East Africa imitate Christ in all aspects and experience the blessings of fellowship as ordained by God by assisting them socially and spiritually (Psalms 133:1-3; Colossians 1:28; Romans 12:8)
- Honor God
- Build up the saints
- Invest in the next generation in a holistic manner
- Training church ministers to prepare the next generation
Statement of Faith:
- In one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where, at the right hand of Majesty. He now is our High Priest and Advocate. We affirm the need for the guidance and instruction of the Holy Spirit in carrying out the service of INTERNATIONAL HELPING HANDS ASSOCIATION. To that end, we will strive to seek His guidance in all our endeavors so as to glorify God while serving the need of our beneficiaries the refugees in East Africa.
- Encourage members in the USA, Canada, and other countries to strengthen their fellowship by gathering for prayer and spiritual meetings in their local regions.
- Motivate members of the organization to make a monthly contribution.
Our current board wants to thank the founding brothers and sisters Lamenew Zamanue, Elizabeth Zamanuel, Amdework Girmay, Abrehet Gebre, Eferem Yohannes, and Fikre Demissie.
By Laws Document:
Click below for a complete by laws document: